How to make hard candy jewels

Read...



I tried hard candy this morning – first go ever! I had your instructions printed out and near me and followed step by step. They came out SOOO great! Could not be happier!! Well I could have added more flavour but they still taste great. If i sprayed too much oil could this create bubbles in the candy? I think i did that in a few. But I still am still super happy how well they came out ;)

Ingredients

    2 cups granulated white sugar
    2/3 cup light corn syrup
    3/4 cup water
    food coloring as desired (I used 20 drops)
    1 tsp (1 dram) of candy flavoring oil (optional)

Full Instruction of How to make hard candy jewels visit >>>>>> chicaandjo.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------