Asian Chopped Chicken Salad with Peanut Dressing

Read...



The flavor of the dressing in this recipe is just delicious! I did have to make small adjustments based on what I had on hand - no garlic-chili sauce so I just used 2 cloves of garlic and a tiny bit more red pepper flakes, warm water in place of the chicken broth and no salt, as the soy sauce added enough saltiness for my tastes. I added about 1/2 tsp. toasted sesame oil and omitted the chicken (will add some leftover from tomorrow night's dinner) and added broccoli and snow peas. A squeeze of lime and this is a perfectly seasoned dish - my only problem is the amount of dressing. I only used half the pasta (whole wheat) since I wanted more veggies, and I feel it could use just a little more of this yummy sauce. Next time I will increase that part of the recipe by half and this dish will be perfection in my book.



Ingredients

1 (16 oz) bag of coleslaw mix
1 cup cooked chicken
1/2 cup chopped bell pepper (any color)
1/2 cup cooked edamame
1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro

For the dressing
1 tablespoon creamy natural peanut butter
2 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons rice vinegar
1/2 teaspoon sesame oil (or more to taste)
1 tablespoon olive oil

Original Recipe >>> Asian Chopped Chicken Salad with Peanut Dressing @theartofcomfortbaking.blogspot.co.id