Italian Roasted Potatoes

Read...



This recipe is a good place to start from. However, after some trial and error, I would suggest some tweaks. I added garlic powder, italian seasoning and a little parmesan cheese to the mix. I also used olive oil (they needed more then 2 T). I doubled the cooking time(I like mine crispy on the outside) and gave them a stir about half way through cooking. I had fresh rosemary on hand so I used that instead of dried. Also, I've found I have better luck with keeping them from sticking and getting them crispy if I use a metal baking pan (rather than glass).

Ingredients:


1 lb baby potatoes
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon bottled Italian seasoning
1/4 teaspoon salt or to taste
2 dashes paprika
1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon chopped parsley leaves
2 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into small cubes


==========================================================================