Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip

Read...


I loved this recipe and so did my family. I made it two years ago and have had requests to make it again. Easy to make, no bake I like that, This will be in my Thanksgiving Dinner for years to come.

Ingredients

    1 11 oz bag of caramels
    ⅓ cup Pumpkin Spice creamer
    1 8 oz packages of cream cheese (I used light)
    ¾ cups pure pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
    ⅓ cup brown sugar
    ½ tsp vanilla extract
    1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
    1 8 oz container Cool Whip (I used lite)

Instructions

    Combine the caramels and creamer in a small saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until the caramels have full melted and the creamer is completely mixed in. Let cool for about 15 minutes.
    Beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy. Mix in the pumpkin, brown sugar, vanilla extract and pumpkin pie spice and continue beating until thoroughly combined.
    Fold in one the Cool Whip.
    Pour enough caramel sauce into the bottom of your serving bowl to cover the bottom. Spoon half of the pumpkin cheesecake mixture on top and smooth the surface. Drizzle on some more caramel sauce leaving just enough for the top of the dip.
    Spoon on the remaining half of the pumpkin cheesecake mixture and top with remaining caramel.
    Serve immediately.


==========================================================================