Healthy Coconut Strawberry Banana Ice Cream

Read...

Healthy Coconut Strawberry Banana "Ice Cream" made Dairy Free! This is so smooth, creamy, and delicious!

Let’s talk about this Healthy Coconut Strawberry Banana “Ice Cream” shall we! This is so easy to make using frozen Strawberries, Bananas, and some Coconut Milk Powder to keep it Dairy Free.
Honestly this tastes just like Ice Cream but without all the guilt!
I have a habit of freezing my fruit when it starts getting a bit too ripe. I don’t like letting anything go to waste, so I freeze it up and use it for my smoothies in the morning.
One day as I was pulling out some frozen Bananas for my morning smoothie I got to thinking… ‘hey, I bet I could make a healthy dessert using some of this frozen fruit’!

INGREDIENTS

  • 3 frozen Banana sliced
  • 1 cup frozen Strawberries
  • ½ cup Coconut Milk Powder
  • Unsweetened Coconut Flakes for garnish

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Add all ingredients to a Food Processor or high speed blender.
  2. Blend until smooth and creamy.
  3. This will be the consistency of soft serve ice cream, if you want it harder, freeze in a freezer container for an hour before serving.
  4. Sprinkle with Coconut Flakes
  5. Enjoy!
Healthy Coconut Strawberry Banana "Ice Cream" made Dairy Free! This is so smooth, creamy, and delicious!
pint it