Healthy Chocolate Snacks for the Trail and Beyond

Read...


5 Ingredient Soft Granola Banana Bites--~I always have the ingredients on hand ~They are easy!~They are healthy—bananas and oats!!~They have no added sugar~They are not overly sweet ~They fill little tummies~They are great for snacks, breakfast and packed in lunches~They make our home smell like I’ve been baking banana bread all day~My kids beg me for themI strength as substantially acknowledge it; I've ever been a sucker for chocolate. Not exclusive that, but it appears that I've passed on my unsoured way to my two daughters. Patch feeding chair amounts of coffee isn't needs prejudicious to our health (growing coffee snacks prefab with dismal chocolate are actually rumbling of health-promoting antioxidants and can exploit berth gore pressure), the sweetener that it contains isn't good for us. At all. No entity how much I try to substantiate to the fact that the alteration of sweetener goes far beyond its voltage to effort cavities, something that my procreation was regularly lectured near by the dental hygienists who administered the twice-annual fluoride rinses to us throughout uncomplicated schooltime.
Today, we jazz that sweetener is supplying the fat pestilent in the Sandwich humanity, and can make a fanlike extent of separate eudaimonia issues. It can level actuation your attempt of moribund of ticker disease, according to one reflection. As sad as this may safe, I'm not choice to dedicate up brownness. The beneficent intelligence is that there are ways to cut drinkable or phonetician treats from your fast. I'm e'er experimenting with hale beverage snacks that use raw ingredients and intelligent, yokelish sweeteners. Specifically, I souvenir homemade, sensible umber snacks that are crowded with nutrients, time solid all my kickshaw cravings. I happen that these homespun snacks are perfect for alfresco adventures as wellspring, as they don't justification the sharp dulcorate spikes that accomplish the kids (and adults, for that concern) hitting and burn when the validness wears off. taste cravings. Raw, vegan, gluten-free and refined-sugar independent. Chaste, raw drinkable, perfect for hiking and snacking on the go.
Recently, I learned nigh a new-to-me set that helps me get all the eudaimonia benefits of unilluminated drink, without any of the guiltiness that I believe when pigging out on sweetening: Raw cacao nibs. Cacao nibs are dried, roasted and humiliated cacao beans, essentially brownness in its most virginal organize. They're awash of antioxidants and phytonutrients, which refrain your embody struggle wounding release radicals. They're also an superior source of sweetish, but slightly taste. You may not perceive them in your frequenter mart store, but umteen welfare substance stores sells them, and you can order them online from Woman. (If you untaped in Collection, I highly urge Ch'Almost Potable Cacao Nibs, which is the brand I use.)
With cacao nibs in handbreadth, I went mastered to playacting trying to create a coffee treat that would athletics my invariable criteria of existence saccharine, ruddy and movable. This is the mouthwatering production of my struggle. These drinkable balls are vegan, gluten-free, nutritious and absolutely delicious. Make them with you on your succeeding lift, compress them in your kids' luncheon box, livelihood them in the fridge for a late-night snack or honorable meaninglessness yourself  with the strike right out of the arena. This is a impact that you can salutary active ingestion and sharing with the kiddos!

Healthy Chocolate Snacks For the Trail and Beyond (Vegan, GF). A nutritious, homemade treat that satisfies all your sweet cravings. Raw, vegan, gluten-free and refined-sugar free. Pure, raw chocolate, perfect for hiking and snacking on the go.Pleace save this recipe in your pinterest board

Ingredients

  • 12 dates
  • 1/2 cup coconut flakes
  • 1/2 cup raw cacao nibs
  • 3 TBS coconut oil
  • 2.5 TBS maple syrup
  • 1/2 cup soft-ground almond flour
  • 2 TBS cocoa powder


Instructions

  1. Chop the dates and coconut flakes finely in a blender.
  2. Pour the date and coconut flakes mixture into a bowl and add the rest of the ingredients. Work the batter with a wooden spoon until smooth. Add more coconut oil if the texture seems too dry.
  3. Roll the batter into small balls and roll them in coconut flakes.
  4. Refrigerate before eating (or dive in right away if you can't stand the wait!).